Home > Jeff Palmer
Telephone: 0161 214 4817
Jeff is a very experienced litigation Solicitor with nearly 35 years practice experience of handling a varied caseload, including general commercial litigation, matrimonial, employment and Claimant personal injury work.
Also, Jeff is an accredited Mediator. His particular area of expertise is personal injury litigation, predominantly Employers Liability, industrial disease cases including upper limb disorder claims and noise induced hearing loss claims.
Affiliations and Qualifications
- Jeff was admitted as a Solicitor in February 1979
- Senior Partner/Member Croftons Solicitors LLP
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Injury Law
- Law Society Personal Injury Panel
- Fellow of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Member of MASS
- Panel Member of Quality Solicitors
- Member of Civil Mediation Council
- Mediator – April 2009
- Trustee of the Furniture Station Charity working to supply individuals with furniture and white goods to their homes
Having been a Litigation Solicitor all my professional life I have seen firsthand the demands that litigation proceedings has on the financial and emotional resources of the parties. Changes in the Civil Procedure Rules that now require the parties to actively consider Mediation have, in my opinion and professional experience achieved very positive outcomes for parties entrenched in costly and complex litigation.
I now wish to develop my expertise as an accredited mediator by becoming a full-time mediator willing to mediate a range of cases including personal injury, employment disputes and commercial contract claims.
- A week in the life of: Christine Land
No Weeks are the Same, No Two Specialist Social Housing Lawyers are the Same! In the second in Croftons Solicitors’ new series of ‘a week in the life of’ different specialist social housing lawyers and the work they do, we introduce you to Christine Land for a glimpse behind the scenes in a typical week [...]
- Break Clauses – Are You covered?
Break Clauses in Commercial Leases – be aware of the significant opportunities and risks – are you confident you have it covered? At our recent “Toolkit” seminar for RPs where our focus was on commercial property, we presented our views on break clauses. Client feedback showed an appetite for this kind of seminar and our [...]