Home > Site Assembly Solutions
Do you face that situation where you’ve identified the perfect development site, but
- There’s a critical piece of land, the ownership of which is proving difficult to amalgamate with the main site; or
- Access rights are questionable, leaving you potentially exposed to disproportionate risk on future sales and/or funding problems; or
- Obtaining vacant possession is proving difficult and is adversely affecting your development timetable
Well, we’ve encountered all of these before too – and more besides – and have deployed a range of solutions which have proved successful and effective. Have a look at one example in our site assembly case study.
Beyond applying our legal and commercial skills to deliver a solution, our established network of professional contacts including specialist surveyors, planning consultants, transport and traffic management specialists means that we can assist you in putting together the right professional team to collectively unlock the development potential of your target site.
- Break Clauses – Are You covered?
Break Clauses in Commercial Leases – be aware of the significant opportunities and risks – are you confident you have it covered? At our recent “Toolkit” seminar for RPs where our focus was on commercial property, we presented our views on break clauses. Client feedback showed an appetite for this kind of seminar and our [...]
- Negotiating: An Everyday Part of Life!
“Whether commercial landlord or tenant, we often find that clients do not realise the negotiating power they have”, commented Associate Solicitor Catherine McFadden when presenting to social landlords