Home > Commercial Tenant
You may be an existing commercial tenant, or perhaps you are about to take on your first lease and are unsure what to expect or what you should be looking out for?
We can help you with:
- Taking on your first lease – showing you what you need – and what you need to avoid
- Devising and implementing a strategy for lease renewal negotiations
- Seeking to achieve a commercially viable exit from your existing lease – assignments, sub-lettings and surrenders
- Improving/varying your existing lease terms – we have wide experience in negotiating commercially acceptable lease variations and in dealing with lease re-gears
- Break Clauses – Are You covered?
Break Clauses in Commercial Leases – be aware of the significant opportunities and risks – are you confident you have it covered? At our recent “Toolkit” seminar for RPs where our focus was on commercial property, we presented our views on break clauses. Client feedback showed an appetite for this kind of seminar and our [...]
- Negotiating: An Everyday Part of Life!
“Whether commercial landlord or tenant, we often find that clients do not realise the negotiating power they have”, commented Associate Solicitor Catherine McFadden when presenting to social landlords