Home > Commercial Landlord
Whether you are a new ‘start-up’ commercial landlord or have a long established business, the Croftons Commercial Real Estate team is here to help you by delivering appropriate solutions for your situation.
- New landlord? – we take time to ensure that key issues are understood and incorporated in the lease documents from day 1 – looking to help you avoid unnecessary hassles later on
- Lease renewals – how should I play it? We give guidance and advice on commercial strategy and tactics in negotiating lease renewal terms with your existing tenants
- Worried about the financial impact of an impending void unit – we have significant experience of various solutions, including lease re-gears, deeds of variation, lease extensions etc
So, if you are a commercial landlord looking for commercial and realistic solutions to your portfolio management issues, then please contact Bob Agnew by calling 0161 214 6180 or completing the online form.
- Break Clauses – Are You covered?
Break Clauses in Commercial Leases – be aware of the significant opportunities and risks – are you confident you have it covered? At our recent “Toolkit” seminar for RPs where our focus was on commercial property, we presented our views on break clauses. Client feedback showed an appetite for this kind of seminar and our [...]
- Negotiating: An Everyday Part of Life!
“Whether commercial landlord or tenant, we often find that clients do not realise the negotiating power they have”, commented Associate Solicitor Catherine McFadden when presenting to social landlords