Home > Commercial Real Estate
- Whether you are a new ‘start-up’ commercial landlord or have a long established business, the Croftons Commercial Real Estate team is here to help you by delivering appropriate solutions for your situation.
- You may be an existing commercial tenant, or perhaps you are about to take on your first lease and are unsure what to expect or what you should be looking out for?
- Perhaps you are a long established business, trading out of premises which you own and you wish to liquidate the equity in your premises?
- If you are looking to acquire or dispose of commercial premises, then we can help you with this.
- A lease re-gear could be your solution, delivering significant benefits to both landlords and tenants and particularly attractive during a period of economic downturn.
- Break option strategies: we can help maximize their commercial potential.
- Site assembly: close to securing that perfect site, but missing that crucial ‘something’?
- Break Clauses – Are You covered?
Break Clauses in Commercial Leases – be aware of the significant opportunities and risks – are you confident you have it covered? At our recent “Toolkit” seminar for RPs where our focus was on commercial property, we presented our views on break clauses. Client feedback showed an appetite for this kind of seminar and our [...]
- Negotiating: An Everyday Part of Life!
“Whether commercial landlord or tenant, we often find that clients do not realise the negotiating power they have”, commented Associate Solicitor Catherine McFadden when presenting to social landlords