Home > Employment
Need Employment Advice?
Whatever your circumstances, we want to help you. Our specialist Employment Team provide professional employment law advice taking into account your own individual situation and making sure that matters are dealt with sensitively, whilst also protecting your interests.
Why choose us?
- Free Legal Advice- To get started we will offer you a free, no obligation, initial 30 minute consultation. We will assess your circumstances and tell you where you stand. If, after the consultation you wish to use our services, our fees will be covered by a no win, no fee agreement, a contingency agreement or a reasonable fixed price quote. All fees will be agreed with you and confirmed in writing before any work is undertaken.
Call us today on 0161 214 6180, request a free callback or complete our online form to arrange your free 30 minute consultation with our Employment Specialists; Partner, Jeff Palmer and Litigation Assistant, Christine Land.
Our offices are located in central Manchester next to the Manchester Library and the Town Hall. If you would like to arrange your consultation here, we would be delighted to meet with you face to face. Otherwise, your consultation can easily be arranged over the telephone, or through Skype – whatever is convenient for you.
- Personal Approach – We know that everybody’s concerns are different and so we know how important it is to listen to our clients. We want to understand your situation and advise you appropriately.
- Flexible Service – The service we provide will be adapted to your needs and interests. You may find that some initial guidance is all you need to set you on the right track. However, you may want us to take matters further and conduct the matter on your behalf. Call our Employment Team today on 0161 214 6180 to arrange your free 30 minute consultation.
- Experience & Professionalism – Whilst you can represent yourself in an Employment Tribunal, there is no substitute for having a qualified and experienced Employment Solicitor on your side. Your matter will be dealt with from the outset by our specialist Employment Team: Jeff Palmer and Christine Land. Jeff is a senior partner at Croftons and has many years of experience in employment law. Your case will be in safe hands.
- We don’t use jargon – Employment law is complex and constantly changing. We want to help you understand your situation and your employment rights in a practical way.
- But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what our clients have said about us…Client Testimonials
- A week in the life of: Christine Land
No Weeks are the Same, No Two Specialist Social Housing Lawyers are the Same! In the second in Croftons Solicitors’ new series of ‘a week in the life of’ different specialist social housing lawyers and the work they do, we introduce you to Christine Land for a glimpse behind the scenes in a typical week [...]
- Break Clauses – Are You covered?
Break Clauses in Commercial Leases – be aware of the significant opportunities and risks – are you confident you have it covered? At our recent “Toolkit” seminar for RPs where our focus was on commercial property, we presented our views on break clauses. Client feedback showed an appetite for this kind of seminar and our [...]